Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cool Edit Pro Question

• 06-04-2004 10:19pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭

asked in technology and no one could help, so thought id ask here....

I got an oldish version of cool edit pro (v2 or 2.1) today, and have been messing around with afew bits and pieces, but theres one thing i cant seem to do/figure out how to do, so can anyone help?

Basically, i need to know how to move a track from left to right when its in a 'track' piece.... so far Ive had to place it, and if its not right, cut it and do it again.... which is very annoying, theres also two tracks Im trying to sync up, and I can only get them so close (afew miliseconds off), and all i need to do is shift one track to the side.... but i cant....

anyone know what i need to do?

thanks

Flogen

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

What exactly are you trying to do ?
    Create a mix of two tunes or mix two mp3s or more for a mix set ?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

well its to link the end of one track to another... and im close but i always seem to be afew miliseconds off, so where two seperate beats from each track should hit at the same time, one is just after the other, which sounds crap.

I just need to figure out how i can lay an mp3 onto a track and move it from there, rather than having to cut and replace it every time its off, which is just annoying and inaccurate

Flogen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭casper-

Originally posted by flogen
    well its to link the end of one track to another... and im close but i always seem to be afew miliseconds off, so where two seperate beats from each track should hit at the same time, one is just after the other, which sounds crap.

I just need to figure out how i can lay an mp3 onto a track and move it from there, rather than having to cut and replace it every time its off, which is just annoying and inaccurate

Flogen

Dunno if this is a huge help or not, but have you tried using Multiquence? I tried it a few years ago and it lets you move around mp3s on a track in the way I think you're trying to accomplish :)

However, Goldwave bought the company (I believe) but I did find a link to download the application..

URL=http://www.sonicspot.com/multiquence/multiquence.html]link[/URL

Advertisement