Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

happy me

Options
  • 06-04-2004 11:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 574 ✭✭✭

i posted ages ago about my confusion with regards labelling myself, as i had a relationship with a girl when i was alot younger.

i have since relaxed about the whole thing, and haven't thought about putting myself in a 'box' etc etc. surprisingly enough (not) nobody is particularly bothered that i had a same sex relationship previously.

but now ive fallen ever so slightly for this girl, and its more than the usual way i get, feeling like im a big sister or something, this is different,i want her to take care of me, not the other way around. and i like her SO so so much. cept she's going out with a friend of mine... but thats another story.

so the point of this rambling thread is that i think i am embracing bi sexuality ever so gently, and its very nice to be comfortable saying it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

I'll throw a party if you bring the food and booze.

It's nice to be at ease with oneself.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Originally posted by yellum
    I'll throw a party if you bring the food and booze.

Can I come?

Sounds like you're where I want to be! As Damien said - It's nice to be at ease with oneself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

Congratulations, it sounds like you're much happier in yourself, and that's always good to see!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 XtremeLpool2k4

kewl

can i come 2 ur party lol (JK!)

i dont know really about this situation but u seem happy that u have "found yourself" as bisexual lol so i want to congratulate u

however i dont suppose it matters what sexuality u r, since u can fall in love with anyone, with out being physically attracted which i find confusing lol but its something i was told. what matters really is the person you are!

Advertisement