Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Representives are nearing Death!

• 07-04-2004 12:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭

Argh, the eircom people are driving me mad.

"Yes your broadband order has gone through, and you should hear a call from us shortly"

So I ring later in the day, just to make sure the person wasnt lying and ask if my order has gone through

"No sorry, but let me take the order again, just be to be safe"

a few days later..

"No sorry, there are no orders here for Broadband"

Im SICK TO DEATH OF THEIR DAMN REPRESENTIVES! I have every urge to go to Dublin with a sledgehammer and bash everything in their headquarters, just to show the hell they have been putting me through on getting Broadband since the Summer...

You would think they would say out straight "Sorry we cant give you Broadband at this time, check some time in the future", but instead they lie to you, just so you will make multiple accounts or something, and they will end up billing you for every single on, its like they are there to make you, make mistakes so they can bill you for it...

Is anyone else fed up of the careless Sales & Customer Care in Eircom and even worse in IOL..but dont get me started with them!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

So ring up and demand to speak to a team leader, and ALWAYS note down the name of the person you spoke to and the time you spoke to them at.

Advertisement