Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone Using Digiweb Wireless in Navan

• 07-04-2004 10:20am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 933 ✭✭✭

Hi just wondering is anyone using digiweb wireless in Navan as I am considering going with them for their Homewave package @ €39p/m with 8gb traffic quota and 512K speed. and a €89.66 installation fee.

http://wireless.digiweb.ie/

Primarily I would like to use it for gaming and general fast internet connection and possibly hooking up an xbox to it.

My preference would be to go with ADSL, but even though I am on the BB enabled Navan exchange my line is now failing the ADSL test even though It has been passing for months.

Does anyone have an opinion on the Digiweb Wireless service, I know pings can be a problem but I am not sure where there transmitter is, although I have heard that they have a deal with ESB and there transmitters are located at some ESB sites, I am hoping this as there is a large ESB substation around the corner from me.

I live about 1 mile North-East of Navan town in the Clonmagadden Area.

Alternatively I may wait and see if my line passes next month.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭crawler

I am.

Really good so far and I have it about 5 weeks.

I live in johnstown - pm me if you would lile to have a look at it for yourself.

Advertisement