Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone answer this??

• 07-04-2004 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭

Could Arsenal go unbeaten in the League this Season and not win the League??

if they were to Draw the rest of their games and chelski were to win all theirs...could chelski finish above them....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭Yerac

yes

the maths of it
    Arsenal now on 74
    8 more draws, arsenal finish on 82

chelsea now on 70
    4 wins and a draw out of 7 and they finish above arsenal

even ManYoo could catch them
    now on 62 with 8 games to play
    max available 86.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭lad12

I think that this weekend could decide it..with arsenal playing liverpool and newcastle over the weekend..if they were to only pick up a point and chelski win theirs they cold b 1 point ahead with a game played more..should be a great weekend of football

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

remember arsenal have a game in hand!

READ MY LAST POST

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭NightStrike

Originally posted by jank
    remember arsenal have a game in hand!

True but I'd prefer points on the board :(

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

win theirs

thats plural right meaning greater than one ie two games
    arsenal are playing two games aswell so with that

arsenal have a game in hand still!!

whats wrong with that?

em No!!

Look this is what i said

and chelski win theirs they could b 1 point ahead with a game played more..should be a great weekend of football

Now what ya think of that.................

:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Henry is meant to be out for the next 2 games!!

Yeah but before last nites match reyes was supposed to be out for about 3 weeks...and he played last nite...wouldn't believe them arsenal ****..Thier gone like utd complain and moan about everything when things aint going their way...but just like utd this season, arsenal were brought back to earth last nite...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭elbow316

Henry has been protecting that hamstring for the last 2 or 3 weeks, its been obvious in the way he has played - so I fully believe that he will miss at least the next 2 games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

Posted by lad12

Thier gone like utd complain and moan about everything when things aint going their way...but just like utd this season, arsenal were brought back to earth last nite...

Yea and if you examine it even closer kinda like every other premiership team that is struggling.

Have you never heard Gordon strachan Moan? Gerard Houlier? or the King of them all Graeme Souness.

The fact is most managers make a reference to some sort of Injury, refereeing decision, offside rule whatever, when their team is loosing.

The only manager that I haven't hear complain all that much is Ranieri

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭DUX

My bet is that with 9 games left to play Portsmouth can still catch the 4th place for the next Champions League
    :D:D:D

Just to say that everything is still possible, especially after looking at the calendar for the forthcoming matches....

Advertisement