Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Farscape Returns... in Q4

Options
  • 07-04-2004 3:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭

Sci-Fi channel have just announced that they intend to air the finale of the Farscape series (entitled Farscape: Peacekeeper Wars), in Q4 2004. It's a 4 hour mini series which will take up where the last episode of season 4 left off.

Good news for farscape fans.

And for anyone who hasn't tried it yet - go get the DVDs of the show - next to Babylon 5 its the only sci-fi based show I've been bothered collecting.

c0y0te

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,995 ✭✭✭✭Stark

(me has to get babylon 5 dvds to watch off someone :) ).

Yes I can't wait, obsessed with this show. Pity it's been picked up by the bastards who refused the fund the 5th season, yet kept the show under contract so it couldn't go elsewhere. Ah well, at least we'll be able to see it :) It's got high expectations to live up to.

Advertisement