Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Poser for Utd fans re Fridays Arse/L'pool Match

• 07-04-2004 4:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭

Who would you rather see win? Arsenal and probably wrap up the league or Liverpool and strenghen their grip on 4th place and make the champs league.

I can't make up my mind. :dunno:

Disclaimer: This thread is not intended to turn into another Arse/Utd/L'Pool slagging match and its prob better if only Utd fans reply.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Originally posted by kida
    Disclaimer: This thread is not intended to turn into another Arse/Utd/L'Pool slagging match and its prob better if only Utd fans reply.

But it more than likely will.

Silly question really, as a Utd. fan I'd much rather if Arsenal loose for 2 reasons.

1) Because it will make the league more open for the final run in.

2) It's Arsenal!!! :p

B.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Originally posted by kida
    Who would you rather see win? Arsenal and probably wrap up the league or Liverpool and strenghen their grip on 4th place and make the champs league.

I can't make up my mind. :dunno:

No dilema for me. I would like to see the pool win as it is still mathematically possible for United to win the league however unlikely that is to happen , so the more point arsenal drop the better.

Plus if liverpool get 4th houlier will more than likely keep his job for next season.

A win for liverpool is a win win situation for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Can we not say Draw? :D

Ah no, I don't care really who wins.

Although as you say if Arsenal win they will again pull away in the League, and probably take an unassailable lead ( for either Chelsea or Manchester United ).

Also, if the Skaus win, and do qualify for the champions league, it means Houllier will keep his job, and we will have another season of hilarity from Anfield.

So, all in all, it'd be nice if Liverpool won, but sshhhh, I didn't say that, I hate Liverpool, my feelings towards towards Arsenal are at worst tepid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

As a neutral, I'll be shouting for Arsenal as I have a fwew quid on Birmingham to get 4th spot.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Originally posted by The Muppet
    No dilema for me....

Plus if liverpool get 4th houlier will more than likely keep his job for next season.

You cunning b*stard! :D

Mike.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by mike65
    You cunning b*stard! :D

Mike.

LOL:)

Maybe they've turned the corner and next year is his year Eh!;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

Disclaimer

i might use that sometime kida!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

two draws would do nicely

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

They're playing each other. What is this second draw you are looking for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭johnor

I have a few squid on brum too!! hah. Yea i reckon score draw is best you could hope for as a manu fan.

• Advertisement

Jank:

I like your "Funky" new sig. But who are "Arsena" ???? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

the Nike SwooshTM makes the missing "L"...

Originally posted by seansouth
    the Nike SwooshTM makes the missing "L"...

Ahhh, very good! Should be a bit closer though!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Originally posted by The Muppet
    No dilema for me. I would like to see the pool win as it is still mathematically possible for United to win the league however unlikely that is to happen , so the more point arsenal drop the better.

Anything to put a smile on a United supporters face :)

Up the pool!

Aye, They have been very accommodating of late.:)

Good Luck tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,894 ✭✭✭SteM

One of the few times in my life I'll be shouting for Liverpool I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

|For anybody who would like to see liverpool win the game as it is still mathematically possible for Chelsea and Man United to win the league, bear in mind that it is still mathematically possible for liverpool to win the league, along with both Newcastle and birmingham.

I know who I will be shouting for and when they win, I will be a well happy chappy.*

*It may not be this season**

** Or next for that matter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

I'm quite torn:

While I'd like to see Liverpool win and give Chelsea a decent chance, I don't want them to get 4th place as I think it will keep Houiller around which would just suck for football in general.

I'd like to see arsenal win because I'm a man united fan and I hate liverpool :)

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Hopefully both sides will field unregistered players so that they will both be deducted 3 points each. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

I feel we might just nip it tomorrow, 1-2. Heskey, Gerrard and Campbell. What’s the point in paying for sky sports when they don’t bother to screen the big games and then have the balls to ask for e8.50 for the Newcastle game.

• Advertisement
Advertisement