Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Players

• 07-04-2004 5:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭

ok id love tho know this
    Who actually plays this game and are there many players in Dublin/Ireland. Is there anywhere to go and play the game? I have kinda wanted to play, but none of my mates play it or wud think of playing it, is there anywhere i can go and have a noob game or someone to tell me how it works, without haveing to buy loads cards and get trashed by some geek who thinks he's cool cos he beat a noob.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

Theres a pretty decent player base who play drafts weekly here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭Skyclad

Magic has growna huge amount in Dublin are the rest of Ireland over the last few years. PM me with your location if you want to find out where to play.

Dave

Advertisement