Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband on front page of newspaper in cavan

• 07-04-2004 9:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭

Broadband made it to the front page of the locaal newspaper here in cavan (anglo celt).

didn't really read the article but it think they where welcoming/introducing broadband to cavan?

i've had it here since the end of november why it's making front page now i dont understand?

maybe cause it's not so popular is all i can think of, only know 1 other person in cavan who has it.
    i'm sure there's more as long as they don't start slowing me down here at home!

jozi

Comments

Perhaps if you had read the article you may have answered your own questions!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Maybe, just to lazzy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

I read it anyway

apparently cavan and kingscourt are beeing linked into a new broadband network! yep since before x-mass

how it will boost industriall and commercial attrativeness!

Ohh, State of the art!!!

how it will reach all major public facilities with broadband

"This is a landmark day for cavan and monaghan"

it then goes on saying how much it cost etc, bb doesn't come cheap i see

then there's some stuff about strategy behind it and ministers and how it's so important for a boarder county on a comunications level

Nope didn't really answer my question

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by jozi
    Maybe, just to lazzy.

FFS...someone close this thread, talk about a waste of time

Advertisement