Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funeral Procession

• 07-04-2004 11:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭

A women was leaving a cafe with her morning coffee when she noticed a most unusual funeral procession approaching the nearby cemetery.

A long black hearse was followed by a second long black hearse about 50 feet behind the first one. Behind the second hearse was a solitary woman walking a pit bull on a leash. Behind her, a short distance back, were about 100 women walking single file.

The women couldn't stand her curiosity. She respectfully approached the women walking the dog and said, “I am so sorry for your loss, and I know now is a bad time for you, but I’ve never seen a funeral like this. Whose funeral is it?

“My husband’s.”
    “What happened to him?”
    The women replied, “My dog attacked and killed him.”
    She inquired further, “Well, who is in the second hearse?”
    The women answered “My mother-in-law. She was trying to help my husband when the dog turned on her.”
    A poignant and thoughtful moment of silence passed between the two woman.
    “Can I borrow this dog?”
    “Get in line.”

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

LOL

Thats excellant

:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

Love it.

:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

Brilliant:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

Heehee.
    That was a good one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭irishman_abroad

Ah shure we'll let them have this one will we?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

Good answer irishman ... I saw your name & thought you'd say something about your prospective mother-in law ... careful now :D

Advertisement