Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VERY corny Squaw joke

• 08-04-2004 9:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭

You have been warned...

There were three Indian squaws. One slept on deer skin; another slept on elk skin; the third slept on the skin of a hippopotamus. All three became pregnant. Each of the first two had a baby boy. The one who slept on hippo skin had twin boys. This proves that the squaw of the hippopotamus is equal to the sons of the squaws of the other two hides.

Sorry...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

/me slaps hedgetrimmer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭Kermitt

not only was that baaaad, but it was based on a maths theorem.... whats that about!!!!:D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Very old joke - one of the first versions was common amongst the sioux, told by an elder who obtained a reputation for speaking with a forked tongue for his continual false stories, he became known as python-in-the-grass ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

I'm confused:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

I think that is worthy of a banning!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭catsup

it werent THAT bad :rolleyes: :D
    methinks its a grower

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 579 ✭✭✭spoofilyj

well cripple my nipples and call me a C cup that was really bad !!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :eek: ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

Originally posted by quank
    /me slaps hedgetrimmer
    Hit him again for me.

Advertisement