Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Av to TV FM Transmitter

Options
  • 08-04-2004 12:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭

Hey,

I'm trying to plug an AV Signal into a distribution point in a house attic.

I want to be able to output an AV signal from a PC security system, and tune it in on each tv around the house.

ANyone know what sort of a thing I need to do this. It'd e similar to the systems that hotels have.

Thanks,

Darragh

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 adamlester

buy some cheap ass video and plug the av into the scart socket and then an rf into the distribution amp. you might not want to put a vid up ther but its d only way i can think of! i know a place that sell wireless av senders. i bought them and they go up to 100 meters through walls and everything! but it will only send to one tv.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Pataman

afaik maplins sell spare receivers for the av sender

• Registered Users Posts: 24 derrie

Maplin sells a RF through modulator which is designed for CCTV cameras - it has an RF in and out so you can add your signal to the other channels already on the cable.
    That should do the job - but it will need a composite video signal

Advertisement