Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

has the new eircom pricing/packages kicked in yet?

• 08-04-2004 1:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭

I'm still seeing the same specs on my transfer info web page, and the regular bill arrived yesterday with no change in the broadband pricing (istream multi). I'd have thoght that the March portion of the bill would have shifted to the new pricing?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭BendiBus

I've viewed my bill online (nothing in the post yet!!), and I've been billed at the new low rate for entry-level i-stream. I downgraded online the day it was made available.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

gah! I assumed that they would downgrade me to the business plus package without asking. My own stupid fault.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭dogz

Im not on Eircom but i got a letter from esat this morning telling me that I was upgraded to bb plus and would be charged on my next bill. So i am assuming it would be the same with Eircom. But Eircom being Eircom I could be wrong:rolleyes:

Advertisement