Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good pranks!!!

Options
  • 08-04-2004 5:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭

I know April Fool's has been n gone but just wonderin does anyone hav any funny pranks to try? Any funny stories!!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Ragamuffin

The good old bucket of water balancing on top of the door is good:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Try pissing in someones drink, and guage there reaction when then drink it

Could be very funny:D :p:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 dsimpson

Heres a good one........Sinn Fein have absolutely nothing to do with the provisional IRA!!!

A real viewpoint from real people......

www.nitalk.com

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

i put alot of vinegar in y friends coke once, it must of been disgusting lol :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29 dsimpson

and heres the next one..... they're going to give up their guns.... HAHAA

A real viewpoint from real people......

www.nitalk.com

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Ragamuffin

LOL! The first one sounds class :D

I don't know about the second one though cause it would cost too much money and there's too much preparation:dunno:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭Col_Loki

Try balancing your shoe on top of a door (at a slant while door is slightly open), as soon as the person walks in he/she gets hit in the head with your shoe........ it starts to get really funny if you have shoes on a couple of doors and keep getting the same person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

3 of the best i ever heard

A friend who lives in the north has this one he does every now and again. He takes a TV box, and fncks it off a railway bridge onto the tracks. now, the north being as it is, theres a risk its a bomb, so the trains are stopped

A diff friend who lives in dublin told me about 2 great ones, one was when him and some mates spiked a guys drink.....with oestrogen. you can imagine what happened

He also told me about the time him and some friends found the number of one of the phone booths on grafton street....and then did the whole thing from the movie phone booth. most people guessed it was a prank, but one guy was scared sh1tless, and ran in a half crouch to the nearest shop :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

About 7 years ago when i still lived in holland me and a friend used to sneak into peoples gardens and stand by the window turning the tv on/off changing channels and the volume. Briliant crack to see the reactions on peoples faces when the tv changes channel!
    best done at night when its dark as its harder to see poeple in front of the window
    also find houses where people are on holiday, i think 90% of people leave the tv on stand-by!
    works good with stereo's to

we once had a tv on mtv at full volume for about 3 days, you could hear the music outside
    had an old lady throw her tv out and get a new one cause she taught it was broken!

not sure how well it works in ireland cause i could never get any of my friend to give it a go

ever try unscrewing a door bell and conecting the wires together, then screw it back on? works best in the early morning when people are in bed

tying a door to a pole or tree (what ever works) and ringing the door bell.

wrap dog **** in news paper and leave it font of someones door, on fire ofcourse and watch them jump on it to put it out

thats just some of the things me and a friend used to do

jozi

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Hello Kitty

uumm the only prank I can think of is ' knocking on the door and running away' LOL:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

6 words:

Laxitive Chocolate + Cling Film on Toilet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭pat kenny

When a friend goes to bed and your sure hes asleep, selotape lengths of cling-film to the outside frame of the door.When they wake up and arent very alert they can walk strainght into a layer of cling-film.
    Funny when they are in a rush for a plane ,train, exam or what ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

Haha. Theyre class! Wonder are theyre any other good one for fools day tomorrow. Hmmm.... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

haha. i'm actually glad that i'm working a late shift today... gonna put a clingfilm barrier on my flatmate's bedroom door, followed by a shoe trap on the living room door :D

wish i wasn't so unoriginal that i have to use other people's ideas :(

• Registered Users Posts: 24,207 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

We're serving our next-door neighbours with an eviction notice :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭jezza

me n my best mate once put cling film on the staff toilets at school.
    skangers in the year above got blamed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

:D Haha an eviction Notice was just about to do that.
    Heres what i have so far:

Notice Of Eviction!

Due to the ongoing complaints from neighbouring tenants. You have 30 days to vacate the premises. Legal action will occur if you do not comply with this notice.

Please contact your Landlord immediately. :D:p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Ima go into town tomorrow and come back with a bcr on my lip, I wont be actually getting it Pierced or anythnig but I can't wait to see the look on my mum's face! :D

I cant wait 'till a few years time when i'll do the pregnancy-test-in-the-bathroom prank! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭joe.

Ima go into town tomorrow and come back with a bcr on my lip, I wont be actually getting it Pierced or anythnig but I can't wait to see the look on my mum's face! :D

I cant wait 'till a few years time when i'll do the pregnancy-test-in-the-bathroom prank! :D

What if she drops dead because of the heart attack

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

It'll prolly be an april fools on me :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭solo1

I glued a guy's furniture to the ceiling once, when I was in college. I needed help with it, but it was funny when he came back drunk and tried to sit down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Knifey_Spoony

we glued random things like empty orange juice cartons and plastic forks to some desks in school years ago, twas quite funny at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

lolol

Their some great pranks, Like all the cling film one's :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I need something funny for tomorrow to do to my GF !!! Without too much pain or suffering involved.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

A few years a go I visited a friend who was working in a mobile phone shop on a busy street. He Super Glued a €2 coin firmly to the pavement outside (you have to use loads of glue and stand on it for a few minutes). We then just sat back and laughed at everybody who tries to pick it up but can't. Nearly pissed myself laughing at the first one - a very very old lady with shopping bags spotted it, her eyes lit up, she slowly crowched down to pick it up but couldn't get a grip on it... a bit mean but hallerious none the less...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Raphael wrote:
    him and some mates spiked a guys drink.....with oestrogen. you can imagine what happened
    I'm actually having trouble imagining it... can anyone spell it out for me? :confused:
    Did he grow boobs or something?

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭dcarroll

I need something funny for tomorrow to do to my GF !!! Without too much pain or suffering involved.
    Have a big serious chat, and then tell her you realised you are gay

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Clingfilming he toilet is kinda gross but effective.. You can also clingfilm glasses! Just stretch clingfilm over the glass so it's taut, then carefullly rip off the excess. You'll be left with a clear disc over the mouth of the glass which people won't notice when they're in a hurry/still kinda asleep. It's so funny when they try to pour milk or something and it goes EVERYWHERE

Advertisement