Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short notice pints

Options
  • 08-04-2004 6:35pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

Short notice as ever, I'll be in the Franciscan Well for a few pints at 8:30 tonight if anyone wants to join me.

adam

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

I'll be going to funderland with a bunch of screaming fa... er friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Went last night, that kopparberg mixed fruit... "Fruity" but... SO TASTY and 7%

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Only went once, the crowds freaked me out. Kinsale Weiss was nice though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

i went too! kinsale was absolutely lovely! the 9% kopparberg was muck..although the fact that it was like drinking 2 pints at once was someway a bonus!

got a free pint too! off the stand next to the kopparberg stand. Everyone was buying their pear crap and no one was at that stand so being the nice guy that i am i went and got a pint off the german guy selling it! nice stuff and cause it was free it was even nicer!
    good night tho, even if the burgers were an outrageous €4..not that i got one or anything...

:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement