Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish Grand National

• 08-04-2004 7:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Well I'm back with all ure tips :-) got myself in the horseracing now. Work in a handy racing yard so tip should be pretty secure.

Anyway who is it gonna be for the grand national in Fairyhouse this monday.

Well hopefully we have a runner 2 races before the Grand National race on that day. All we are waiting for is the declarations to come through. The horse won a race in Limerick bout 6 weeks and got 2nd(on ground he didn't like) at punchestown 3 weeks ago. Well I'll let you all know bout the process.

Well Irish grand national i think Le Coudray looks good but might be bit too soon after running in Aintree.

Cheers,

Runfree

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 573 ✭✭✭The jock

If winning dream runs it will not be beaten.Rumours that A.P.McCoy will be riding it are fairly true.Running over hurdles all year to keep the weight down and running well over inadequate trips.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

looks like winning dream aint running

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

Do ye think Kadoun has a chance????

otherwise

Xenophon
    and
    Direct Bearign
    are the 2 to go for;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Nowhere man

Never Compromise & Bennies Pride each way are a tip i got

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,548 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Ouch... good day for the bookies!

1 - (27) Granit Destruval (B P Harding) 33/1
    2 - (22) Marcus Du Berlais (D J Howard) 20/1
    3 - (23) Golden Storm (J M Allen) 25/1
    4 - (3) Native Jack (C ODwyer) 12/1

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

christ, poor xenaphon had to be put down. that horrse won me lots of money in the past :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

:D at last a winner for me 10 e/w the winner @ 40/1!!!!! :D

brilliant week for the bookies me dad is up about 12,000 (9 of it today)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Kalina

Originally posted by sjones
    christ, poor xenaphon had to be put down. that horrse won me lots of money in the past :(
    That's tough, he was a smashing horse.

Advertisement