Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dixons selling xbox&ps2 games 14.99

Options
  • 08-04-2004 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭

All the xbox and ps2 games in dixons, except for the top 10 games, are being sold for 14.99 or less, reason: they are clearing out the stock as they will only be stocking top 10 games from now on - or so i was told

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭michaelanthony

Is this sale in a particular Dixons branch or is it in all of them?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

I'd guess it's all of them. The Limerick branch has the same deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,188 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

I saw games for €25 Dixons Blanch a few weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Do they have Pro Evolution Soccer 3 or Need for Speed: Underground going cheap or were they in the top 10?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Went in yesterday to branch in Jervis centre.
    Only X-Box game left was Max Payne 2, which I already have.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Really? On wednesday they had stacks in this basket like thing at the front. Was gonna pick up SSX3 for my brother. Kicking myself for it now if it's gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭ceejay

Just to dig this thread up again, Currys seem to be doing this too. Even though posters on the windows mention 25 euros, they're reduced further inside to 15 euros. I picked up some today in Blanchardstown - Quidditch World Cup (for my son), Crimson Skies, and Splinter Cell (the original one) - all for 45 euros.

I seem to remember hearing somewhere that Dixons and Currys are connected somehow, so this isn't really surprising. However, the Dixons in Blanchardstown only had games down to 20 euros, so perhaps that doesn't apply here, or it's just simply separate franchises here.

Ciarán.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Originally posted by ceejay
    (for my son)

Nice save....

Originally posted by ceejay
    I seem to remember hearing somewhere that Dixons and Currys are connected somehow

Dixons, Currys and PC World are all part of the Dixons Group PLC

• Registered Users Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

anyone know if there selling championship manager or who wants to be a millionaire( both for xbox) cheap? well a decent price!

• Advertisement

WWTBAM isn't very good... :dunno:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭savemejebus

this offer hadn't trickled down to limerick branch as of yesterday although PC world in limerick have finally reduced their ps2 and xbox games to 25 for non chart (the fact that pc world use a top 20 chart kinda ruins this though)

Advertisement