Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I check my IOL Usage?

• 08-04-2004 10:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭

I visited http://www.iol.ie/broadbandplus/bbp_use.htm and popped in my user name (myname@iolbb) and the password for that account but when I click ok the password screen just comes up again without saying anything and then when I press cancel I get the authentication required screen. What am I doing wrong?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 985 ✭✭✭APM

ya just put your username without the @iolbb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Roller Toaster

Too obvious for words. Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Roller Toaster

Not really worth starting a new thread for this but how do I get access to my webspace...using cuteftp the host address is myhome.iol.ie and I have my username (without the @iolbb bit) and password but it won't connect. Am I meant to replace the myhome bit with something...? Sorry if I'm being really dim about this.

Advertisement