Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vietnam keeps crashing? Buggy piece of ****??

Options
  • 09-04-2004 5:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭

vietname keeps on crashing on me. Have all latest driver. Latest catylst driver released other day. Latest graphics card: radeon 9800 pro.

It keeps crashing to desktop. Does anyone else experience this? Or is this game just a buggy piece of ****?:ninja:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 596 ✭✭✭DirtyDog

After hosting a MP game - I see the blue screen of death! plus its got some serious lag issues, and its certainly not the pc...

Bring on the patch - and the DC version ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Washout

I have the 9700 pro and I have everything turned to medium settings and havent had one single problem with BFV.

In fact it runs 10 times smoother for me than when BF first came out. I only have a 1.3gig AMD athlon and not overclocking.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

Originally posted by Unexpected
    Have all latest driver. Latest catylst driver released other day.

Thats most likely your problem, don't install the latest version of drivers, install a well tested and stable version thats been around awhile.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Originally posted by DirtyDog
    After hosting a MP game - I see the blue screen of death! plus its got some serious lag issues, and its certainly not the pc...

Bring on the patch - and the DC version ;)

There's an unoffical lag fix patch out for that I think... check one of the sticky should be there aand should sort it out

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Originally posted by Lenny
    There's an unoffical lag fix patch out for that I think... check one of the sticky should be there aand should sort it out

It wasent actually in the Patches and Mods thread but I have now added it to the list, you can find it down the bottom somewhere. Check the contents. Threw up a mirror for it on my DCU pages so it should be a nice speedy download.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Great work Winter, and I like the icons at the bottom of your sig too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,064 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

I had that problem , reinstalled and its grand now.

Advertisement