Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IOl payment methods

• 09-04-2004 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

Hi folks, about payment methods for IOL broadband. I'd like to pay them by credit card but should I expect any hidden charges for paying direct debit by credit card...I'm with MBNA. Probably a dumb question to ask but hey!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭Ancient1

I'm with IOL and pay them by credit card - no extra charges.
    Only problem is they're very inconsistent - i usually have to ring them and remind them to bill me. Last time they "forgot" (and so did i - it's not my job to remember their job), and i had to wait for the next billing period and pay the past 2 months AND the 2 months in advance. So just give them a ring whenever they're due to bill you - believe me.

And that's why i think you're better off paying by credit card anyways - at least i know they wont empty my current account when they remember to bill me! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭violenza

Thanks a mil Ancient1 appreciate the response, very helpful. Think I'll deffo go with the CC, That inconsistency with billing really sounds like a scam to get the extra 12.50 admin charges.

Viol

Advertisement