Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St. Therese of Lisieux on 5-22-01

• 09-04-2004 4:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Saint Therese of Lisieux says, "Without a Soul, a human being would be like all other living matter or thing, but the Soul is that ‘Connecting Link’ to The Divine, The Creator of All Things."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG ON MAY 22,2001 AT 1:15 P.M.

SAINT THERESE OF LISIEUX

"I am Saint Therese of Lisieux. All Here in the Heavens are so pleased with this Beautiful Gift The Father has given to mankind at this time, when there is so much evil throughout the world and very little sound instruction on moral values, standards, for the sake of humans in all degrees of life, all areas of understanding, that they are the custodians of a Soul, a Portion of The Creator, that is to be returned to Him, at the time chosen by Him, in a State of Purity, for the Soul to return back to from Where It came.

We hold this little one deeply, for the physical in many ways is beyond what a human mind can understand it to be. Exhaustion is but a word, but it is important to more fully understand, responsibility bears a burden when one walks for The Father in a human stand.

So much has been spoken regarding life as a Divine Gift of Love. Human life bears a Portion of The Creator. There is no greater love or gift available to human life, no matter what degree of intellect, or talents, or other abilities they may thrive in, or be superior in.

We hold her tightly, because the physical is spent to a limit not understandable to other humans, but it is beyond what any human being would be capable of existing with, because of a Power such as this is, is beyond what the human body could fully partake in without collapsing.

I show her a group of men dressed in the garb of a long time ago. She hears them expressing their understanding of a Creator, but by their words, they show her they do not fully know.

To some individuals, to be important in the eyes of others is important and oftentimes abused, but through this small figure used by The Father, this is not so. All of her thoughts are to please only Him in the world of human emotions, practices, understanding and knowledge.

If I were to let go of her at this moment, she would collapse physically, because of the Power that is passed through her is Greater than mankind could ever be aware of; only she knows.

I will add a very Important Subject to what I have spoken. All that has been delivered and put into script must never cease being passed amidst and to thousands, even millions, of human beings, because there is no place in the world so Much has been and is being delivered, explaining to human beings the Importance of human life that bears a Portion of Divine Being.

As I close My Words today, you must understand, if you believe in The Creator of All Things, you have a responsibility to fulfill His Will by spreading throughout the world All that has been delivered. There is no place that has so much Love for human life and Instruction on the Importance of the Soul.

I will add one more note: Though many religious beliefs honor, in their way, a Divine Creator, it is Important that through this Gift they learn through the Written Word, that human life was, and is yet being created, to fulfill The Father’s Will regarding the Importance of the Souls that He wants returned to Him because each Soul is a Portion of Him.

Without a Soul, a human being would be like all other living matter or thing, but the Soul is that ‘Connecting Link’ to The Divine, The Creator of All Things. So be it."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
    Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
    www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
    All Revelations are delivered spontaneously and continuously as witnessed by all those present at the time.
    Copyright 1996 FMK
    This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Yoda

Channelled ectoplasm isn't any more appropriate on this forum than it was on the Christianity forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

People wanting to debate whether there is such a thing as a soul or the philosophical views of St. Therese is all very well but cutting and pasting from a website isn't a good way to stimulate discussion.

Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement