Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Everton vs Spurs ... (may have scores)

• 09-04-2004 8:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭

Everton 2 - 0 Spurs (Everton scorers :Unsworth 17, Naysmith 24 )

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

haha. i like the way you say "may contain scores" even though its the first post and has scores in it!
    Hope Everton win anyway :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

Everton 3 - 0 Spurs (Everton scorers :Unsworth 17, Naysmith 24, Yobo 40)

Doherty give away the two free kicks and everton scored from them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

full-time
    Everton 3 - 1 Spurs (Everton scorers :Unsworth 17, Naysmith 24, Yobo 40, Spurs scorer: Carr 75 )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

The most appaling show I have ever seen from a Spurs team. Gary Doherty cannot pass, tackle, head a ball or run.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Originally posted by therecklessone
    The most appaling show I have ever seen from a Spurs team. Gary Doherty cannot pass, tackle, head a ball or run.

He had a bad game, but so did most of the team to be fair.

What was keller doing with that free kick??

• Advertisement

Keller's been poor for a while now, but its not just a bad game for Doherty, he can't even get the basics of defending right. He wasn't helped by a very poor showing from Carr (is he just seeing his time out at Spurs?), and a non-existent midfield. Defoe and Kean tried their best, but they are always left isolated away from home. If we aren't careful we'll be looking over our shoulders for the rest of the season.

:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭Villain

I've been saying to my mates for a while that spurs have been concentrating way too much on buying strikers.

They need too strengthen their defense and midfield in a big way

They could also do with getting a decent defensice coach in, one who knows how a team should defend as a unit.

The team are a shambles at the moment, rushed passing and no perception of where their oponents are on the pitch. The amount of times we got into trouble tonight by passing back to Keller was unreal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭9lives

I remember seeing Doc playing under GG and he was excellent. He's had some good games this season but is prone to a lack of concentration and poor decision making. He went rapidly downhill under Hoddle - like the club in general.

- 9L

Advertisement