Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC Specs - A little help!! (UPDATED)

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭sleepwalker

howdy

have a dell p4 3ghz, 512 ram, the problem being the graphics card really isnt the best (radeon 300)

i wasjust looking for some sort of recommendations for a graphics card to get thats going to be high end for games and that also has a firewire slot

is that radeon x800 still worth getting a year on or is there better alternatives ?

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

howdy

have a dell p4 3ghz, 512 ram, the problem being the graphics card really isnt the best (radeon 300)

i wasjust looking for some sort of recommendations for a graphics card to get thats going to be high end for games and that also has a firewire slot

is that radeon x800 still worth getting a year on or is there better alternatives ?

cheers
    There isn't a single graphics card that has a firewire slot.

Get the x800; it's cheap but powerful (poss. better than an nVidia 6600GT), and based on the same core as the x800XL.
    Oh, and btw I mean x800, NOT x800 Pro, XT, XT Platinum (PE), GT or XL. Just x800.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

a) He's banned
    b) It was posted over 4 months ago

c) gathering card for this somewhere...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

@Col_Loki

No wonder you were off the scene for sometime,what a brilliant thread(fairplay to you).Just happened to look up my sonata case also on Elara and its still same price,but I got it cheaper in Itdirect.I see they have Sonata II with a 450watt PSU,nice.

Thanks again Col

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

would it be hard to updated this getting abit old now.

• Advertisement
Advertisement