Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Trip (Part 2)

• 09-04-2004 11:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭

Watching it tonight again, fantastic episode. Two scenes which stand out as classics are: The phone scene, where Jerry rings 911
    JERRY: "Hello 911? How ya doing!?"

and: The interrogation scene where Kramer cracks.

Fantastic stuff! In my Top 5 Seinfeld epsiodes.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

Its a good one alright.

When Jerry and George are on the phone to the police and George asks some passerby where they are...

"Earth" ...Always makes me laugh:)

I couldnt remember how Kramer ended up in LA then realised cos its was he "broke the convenant of the keys"!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Yeah it was excellent. I forgot how good it was......:rolleyes:

When Jerry keeps asking George if he know where numerous streets are.................... Classic:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

a v good ep.

Kramer: I met a girl
    Jer: Kramer, she was murdered
    Kramer: Yeah well I wasn't looking for a long term relationship

George and Jer are like a bunch of kids in the back of the cop car.

When I first saw this ep a few years ago I wondered why they still had The Season 3 Sein logo sign even though it was Season 4. It was really a continuation of The Keys.

Advertisement