Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1'st time playing help!

• 10-04-2004 9:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi all new to this game, I was wondering how to make subs during games, I paused the game went to tactics but could not make any, also I couldn’t change my team in between games, I know this shows my stupidity by I need to know, and willing to admit it publicly

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

To make a substitution, click on your teams tactics button in the bottom right of the screen during a match.
    It'll then bring up a screen split into two. On the left hand side there's a list of the match squad on the right there's a picture of a pitch showing their formation.
    To make the sub just drag the name of the sub onto the player you want to take off. Then resume match, a box will pop up telling you what changes you have made and do you want to keep them. Confirm it and it'll go back to the match.

Changing your team in between games, just have your squad page open. And drag the positions onto the players you want playing in them.
    The positions will already be filled, so drag it from the existing player in that pos. to the new player.
    Or at the top of the screen there's two drop down menus. The one on the right has an option to clear all positions, which means you can pick the team from scratch again.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭decritic

Hi,
    That’s great. Tried making subs that way, didn’t work, subs were not highlighted, I paused the game before I tried though, will try tonight with out pausing. Thanks again

Advertisement