Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Best cleaning product

Options
  • 10-04-2004 10:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭

I've been told from a lot of people that Meguiars is the best cleaning product available, but for the life of me, I cant find a supplier for it in Ireland. I'm after their new NXT wax so if anyone knows where I can get it, plz do tell.

mk4.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

That has more to do with him using a buffer and applying several coats than the product

I clean cars and the autoglym stuff is just as good but it costs lots of yoyos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I know the Deevys here in Waterford have some Meguiars products not sure which ones though.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

Alright Ando im coming home from New Zealand at the end of this month you want me to grab a bottle for you seems to be freely available here
    Pete

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

hey Peter, Its ok m8, Finally got my hands on some :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

yeh i use the autoglym stuff myself, tis good stuff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

no worries ando you lookin for anyhtin else i might be able too pick up cheaper over here or cant get in ireland let me know and ill get the prices nothin too big got to keep the weight down
    pete

bring me back a V8 engine :D

Just for others that want this wax, distributor is:

George W. Strong Agencies Ltd.
    White Heather Industrial Estate
    291 South Circular Road
    Dublin 8
    Tel : (01) 453 4513 Fax : (01) 473 2685
    E:mail : stronglines@eircom.net

Advertisement