Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this the N-Gage 2? (asks allaboutsymbian.com)

• 10-04-2004 2:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭

allaboutsymbian.com have published some photos purporting to be the new N-Gate 2

ngage2.jpg

Full Story and other pics...

if it is the two big issues look to be addressed - the ear-piece is now on the face not on the edge and an externally accessible memory card slot...

BrianG

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭RichyX

Still has that tiny screen. Wouldn't touch one with a bargepoll no matter what since Nokia seem to see this as constant upgrade thing, not a proper handheld games console. How long before they decide to add more memory or something making old models obsolete?

I'll stick with my GP32 for the gaming and a 7250i for the phone calls cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

tbh i think the screen needs to be bigger horizontally not vertically that's just my reckoning.

the D-pad look afwul aswell

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 627 ✭✭✭eoinm1

And the Winner is:

The N-Gage QD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭longword

Has to be said if I were to buy an N-Gage right now I think I'd prefer the original rather than the QD. Ripping out MP3 and triband was not smart.

Advertisement