Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blonde Girl in "Step Up" by Drowning Pool

• 10-04-2004 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭

O.K silly question time!
    Anyone know who the blonde girl is in the video "step up" by "drowning pool"
    Just curious ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭hippu

drowning pool are dead arent thay? (and ****)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭goo

What I understand is that their first singer died, and in my eyes, that was that.
    Then, about a month ago maybe, I saw a video with a replacement singer who by the way, looks really old.
    Always thought they were a bad band.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Originally posted by limpdd
    Anyone know who the blonde girl is in the video "step up" by "drowning pool"
    Just curious ;)

Is she hot?

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭limpdd

Hot?
    Ohh Hell yesss!!! (imo)
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Okie

Originally posted by f®eak s©enery
    Is she hot?

Well, go here and come to your own conclusion!

Hope that works! Use headphones if you wanna hear the song, or just ogle the laydeez!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭angelofdeath

dp are back? i loved that band, dave williams was one of the greatest frontmen ive ever seen, seen them there at the ozzfest a couple of years back and for me they were the best band of the day after soad and slayer

edit: omfg, just watched it, i think cj and the other guys should join dave, that was just terrible, and who the **** is that poncy git singing, ughh i think i need to puke:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭xx

Originally posted by angelofdeath
    dp are back? i loved that band, dave williams was one of the greatest frontmen ive ever seen, seen them there at the ozzfest a couple of years back and for me they were the best band of the day after soad and slayer

edit: omfg, just watched it, i think cj and the other guys should join dave, that was just terrible, and who the **** is that poncy git singing, ughh i think i need to puke:(

Agreed, this twat ain't a patch on Dave. Seen Drowning pool at ozzfest back in punchestown that year and they were class. Bit pi$$ed off to hear that the singer died about a week or two later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

She looks quite like Masuimi Max to me...
    But the song, video, new singer....DIRE! ****E! And this is coming from someone who liked them when the singer (Dave?) was still alive...

Advertisement