Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Werchter Festival 2004

• 10-04-2004 8:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭

4 day camping festival in belgium for same price as 2 day camping in ****nness.
    www.werchter.nl.
    great every year!
    ryan air flights to brussels.
    this is gonna be a belter!!
    and no 'mad-out-of-it scumbags' in sight!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Yeah, I was going to go to Glastonbury but I opted for this instead. Looks more appealing plus it has The Cure and The Pixies. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

It may be worth looking at hurricane.de 4 nights camping (3 night line up), 84 Euros (5 Euro refundable with return of litter bag).

Ryanair flights to Hamburg (going through Stanstedt) and train from Hamburg to scheessel cost me 45 euro last year.(edit: was actually 45)

Beer (stella) is 3 euros a go (1 euro back on return of you beer cup) with food being max 5 Euro and all much better quality than Witnness.

Here is the line up so far:

Air Anti-Flag Ash

Beatsteaks Beginner Black Rebel Motorcycle Club

Bright Eyes Danko Jones David Bowie

Die Fantastischen Vier Die Happy Dropkick Murphys

Echo and the Bunnymen Elbow Fireball Ministry

Franz Ferdinand Fünf Sterne Deluxe Gentleman & the Far East Band

Hawksley Workman Ill Nino Jet

Life of Agony Mando Diao Mclusky

Mogwai Monster Magnet Pixies

PJ Harvey Placebo Sportfreunde Stiller

The (International) Noise Conspiracy The Bones The Cure

The Hives The Mars Volta The Sounds

Tiger Beat Tomte Wilco

Within Temptation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Ernesto

hurricane looks pretty cool. very similar line-up bar the added mogwai appearance and a few more id like to see again.

was the train €45 return,
    i.e:hamburg - festival - hamburg??

hmmm, may go to both if i can afford it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Originally posted by Ernesto
    hurricane looks pretty cool. very similar line-up bar the added mogwai appearance and a few more id like to see again.

was the train €45 return,
    i.e:hamburg - festival - hamburg??

hmmm, may go to both if i can afford it!

It was 20 return I think and the flights were Ryanair free flight specials which worked out at about 25 return iirc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Ernesto

check this out!!!!

www.dourfestival.be

brilliant line-up!!!

€70 for a 4 day campin ticket.
    i goin werchter festival , then home, then back for this, then onto a weeks relaxation of campin in rotterdam.
    sorted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

To ease your mind, we give to the quote of the month: "Dour gives me so much wellness that my ticket should be refunded by the National Health Service".

hehe i like it

Advertisement