Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some wee questions

Options
  • 10-04-2004 9:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭

cm03-04

is it at all possibly to successfully appeal a red card?

wtf is with the amount of red cards for elbowing offences?

I need a cheap good DLC cos Rise just got injured for 8 months.

and why oh why do you now have to request a physio report before you can send a guy to physio? :mad:

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

What season you in?

James McEveley is normally a very good DLC but you probably won't be able to get him cheap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

The updates reduce the ammount of red cards given.

I think the current version is 4.1.4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

coming up to christmas in my second season.

James McEveley was offered to me for €1.7m but he accepted an offer from Portsmouth :dunno:

haven't got around to updating the game yet. only got it during the week.
    I'll get the updates in college next week anywho.

cheers for the heads up :)

If he was offered to you then he probably isn't that good anyway, I think he has a potential ability of -2 in the database so sometimes he mightn't be all that.

he didn't look all that great to me.

i bought him in the previous game and he was deadly. Luck of the draw i guess.

oh, one other thing...

is there anyway of adding suspensions to a player through the editor either the official or unofficial editor?

I think it was 01-02 that had the option for *ban* in player options due to the drugs bans that happened at the time.

I went to put Rio out for eight months starting in 2004 but the worst i could do was an injury :dunno:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Athirson is good.. or Ledley King is ok from Tottenham.. Riise is the dogs bollocks tho :)

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭phenom

I think he has a potential ability of -2 in the database so sometimes he mightn't be all that.

-2 potential is very good that means that he is going to be v.good later on in the game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭JippoKelly

Try Pa Modou Kah (sp?)

He's A D/MLC that plays in Sweden. You can usually pick him up for under 1m. He's good, but he's no Riise!!
    :)

Originally posted by phenom
    -2 potential is very good that means that he is going to be v.good later on in the game.
    no, it means his initial potential value is generated at the start and is likely to be very good.

in my current game, Richie Partridge is better than Cristiano Ronaldo :)

but Richie IS better :)

I ended up putting Djimie Traore in as left back and I was actually surprised at his performances...quiet good.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭watman

If you are pretty early on in the game De La Cuesta should probably be still hanging around in Colombia - Plays with Athletico Nacional - Usually get him for about 800k If he hasnt been spotted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 catherine2004

Traore is a handbag

Advertisement