Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Come on Connacht!

Options
  • 11-04-2004 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭

Hopefully we can keep it tight and grind them down to take the advantage back to the Sportsground.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Jilm

Anyone have a working audio feed for this game?

The BBC feed doesnt seem to be working.

ATM Score 6-3 to quins after 15 minutes

Harlequins 11-10 Connacht, early 2nd half

Harlequins 31-22 Connacht FT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

What a fantastic weekend of rugby - I think I must have watched about 9 entire games! (RL: St. Helens - Wigan on Friday was excellent, as well as the S12 and NRL games) :)

Connacht weren't bad at all - the pack is quite impressive, particularly Jackman (again). We'll be fairly happy taking the -9 points to the Sportsground.

I was a little surprised at the misses from McHugh, and certainly Elwoods first (after that jinx from O'Shea!!). Bet the house indeed.

It was interesting to note that Connachts pack weighs a good 9 stone more than any of the English packs, including Wasps and Gloucester. OT: Munster are in for a very tough game against the Wasps.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by daveirl
    The only RL game I saw was St. Helens against Bradford and St. Helens disintegrated so it was quite boring!

Saints - Wigans every Good Friday! It was a 21 - all classic - down to the last wire, packed with action, tries and fist fights (which caused a row between Eddie and Stevo).... great game!

The s12 games, as we've mentioned before, were not half as good as the European action (unbiased opinion) ;)

And back to the Sportsground with a 2-score win needed - we should be able to rumble over a couple to take the Quins :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭bbop

Coonaught up 16-10 10 minutes into the second half lookin good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭bbop

make that 23-10 to Connaught

Sad weekend for the Irish. I didn't get to see this game, just text updates... not a bad season from Connachts POV but would have been fantastic to grab the silverware.

Advertisement