Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

C+C Zero Hour...this is bugging me!!!!!

Options
  • 11-04-2004 2:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭

Anyone who has played C+C Zero Hour on the Generals Challenge section.......

Is there something wrong with the level where you have to defeat the GLA general.....ambush and stealth???....i have done the level three times now....each time destroying every unit.....i even sent like 30 humvees out with sentry drones on the to pin point every part of the level so all stealth units would be revealed!!!......anyone else had the same prob??? :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭Teddi

forgot to say.....i can defeat him....even though i destroyed all the units

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭Teddi

lol...sorry...meant i can't defeat him...(sorry...im in a rush doing this!)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

you can click "edit" down the bottom right to edit your posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

There is a big topic about Generalas and Zero hour in the Stratagy fourm (its in the same menu as this froum)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭mang87

Ah, I had sort of the same problem. He is a right fecker. It took me ages to find all of his units, but there is usualy one there somewhere. The humvee's do have trouble finding his buildings, because the sentry drone has limited range and even more limited when fighting the stealth general. Im not sure the best way to find it, really just if you have the Sentry Drone upgrade on the generals abilities menu, try using it... Everywhere... It's probably a building, out in the open, you are just not seeing it, because it can be hard to see those buildings even when they have been detected, all you see is the outline. You really need to search EVERYWHERE.

I dunno, man. :dunno:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

right pull all your units back into your base and await your strat cente to get that pow thing. Hit it and se where abouts the shrowed disappears (also can use the scan). One place the humvees can't get are the sam sites placed on the middle islands. Get an aircraft of some sort and fly it near by and see if it gets shot down. There are a few iirc.

Advertisement