Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HALO - jeep level - where is the switch to bridge the gap in the cavern

Options
  • 11-04-2004 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭

Im on the dark level where you drive the jeep down the ramp, kill everyone in the cavern, then have to open a bridge to get across to the next part, where is the switch?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

there's a ramp on the right hand side of the road to the bridge.
    you should see a load of crates... i think its to the right of/in between those crates.
    go up ramp, turn left & walk to the end... there's your switch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

yeah
    thats it

bought the game yesterday and never played it before
    just passed that section earlier
    there is one guy guarding it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭silverside

still cant find the switch :confused:

is it at the very top beside the bridge? is it down below direcly underneath the bridge? is it somewhere in the crates?

do you shoot it or walk into it?

PC version BTW.

thanks

Mine is the xbox version. Doubt if its different
    When you come through the tunnel and kill all the guys, get out of the jeep and go over to the edge on the right hand side. Walk along there and you will see what is like a little alleyway. Head up this (it is ramped). At the top, turn left and be ready to kill the guy and then go right down along it and the switch is on your right. This then lets out the light bridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭silverside

thanks - easy when you know how - i didnt see the tunnel.

• Advertisement

No problem
    :D

Advertisement