Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scott DVD player

Options
  • 11-04-2004 9:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭

I forget the exact model number on this, it could be 839.

Anyway, the problem is the sound is SEVERELY echoey. DVD's are practically unwatchable. If anyone has this, and knows how to fix it, let me know.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

never mind, after ringing powercity they told me to bring it back, as most of the ones they sold have already been returned as they were faulty.

Now i have a swanky black diamond one, and it works grand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭Doctor Funfrock

scott dvd players are crap

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

i have an 838 and havent had a single problem with it. cost me 70 euro, is multi region, plays vcd, svcd, mp3 discs and to top it off it will even display an ntsc disc in pal colour if your tv cant handle 60hz signals. perfect for use in a bedroom or for cheap students who have had enough of the **** quality of the ps2 dvd playback.
    dismissing them out of hand simply because its not a sony, phillips or whatever the brand of choice the audio/videophile nazis are furiously mastubating over in this months t3 is.

ahh, that felt good :)

Advertisement