Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UT2004 servers

Options
  • 11-04-2004 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know of any Irish UT2004 servers? Onslaught ones especially. RevHellfire posted on the Unreal board about one in IOL but it seems to be down all the time.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

ons ut2004 servers are awful cpu hogs maybe they had to remove it :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Jarhedz had one up last week but was not full very often.
    Its gone now.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Any time i connected to the jarhedz one last week i was kicked within a couple of minutes. Sucky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Server was pulled cos we needed boxes for quakelan. Once they're returned I'll look at putting it back up.

Is there demand for a irish ut2k4 server?

No idea. I end up playing on UK/dutch/german servers all the time. Haven't played anything besides Onslaught online yet.

If you see AssSpelunker on a UT2004 server... say hello :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

I'll put one on games3 later on today.

sweet. I will drop into it this evening.

played on the server last night. It was very quiet earlier, but from about 9.00 on the server filled up and a few good games were had.

Advertisement