Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Winning Eleven Seven: Internation - The game PES3 should have been.

Options
  • 11-04-2004 11:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭

Amazing game. Its so much more fluid. Everything about it is much better.

Who has been playing it?

Im talking about pc version.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

Never heard of it.

Link?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

much different than PES3?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

Winning Eleven 7 features Multitap support as well as broadband support to update player stats. Animations have been improved (for example you can see each player's hair moving in accordance to his movement). The CPU has been improved and players act more intelligent. Winning Eleven is probably the currently most famous soccer game available.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Unexpected

Its way different.

Handballs are tuned perfect. None of this chesting and its a handball bull****.

Touches are fine tuned. Passes were fine tuned. Everything was fine tuned to perfection.

Shots are different. And the CPU is smarter this time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭cregser

Every year it feels as though PES is the beta for WE Final Edition or International.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

PES is still a pretty fine game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Where did you get it ?

kdjac

Originally posted by KdjaC
    Where did you get it ?

kdjac

I acquired it. ;)

Originally posted by Unexpected
    I acquired it. ;)

Ah thought was import of the physical variety :)

kdjac

• Advertisement

Thats possible alright. play-aysia.com have it for 30 euro as far as i can remember.

Sorry to dig this up, but who has the game, and can you edit in option files and what just like PES3 PC

http://www.issextreme.com/forums/index.php?

Yup tis a great game too shame no online play, i looking at how PC sees USB pad and it may be possible to use a network address to a USB device, bit of hassle but online WE <drool>

You can change al the master league teams to real name clubs and players with a drop of a file.

kdjac

Actaully got some good info here : http://www.soccergaming.tv/showthread.php?threadid=98856&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

Plays better than PES3, is there an update like the pes3 one (official) to stop the waves effect

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

mate of mine got the previous one - winning eleven: six from ebay, had to get a freeloader and a japanese memory card aswell. expensive exercise but its one hell of a cracking game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

am I the only one that cant find a copy of we7:i for the PC, although everyones telling me about it? I can only find the ps2 copy..

Advertisement