Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Intersting conspiracy theory

Options
  • 12-04-2004 1:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭

http://www.aljazeera.com/cgi-bin/conspiracy_theory/fullstory.asp?id=80

its one of the most intersting conspiracy theories i've read in a while. I was bored so read it.. wonder what people's thoughts are on this. The parallels between WW2 and the present situation are interesting to say the least..

i think ppl who believe or may believe of a few elite really running the show behind the scenes, this is very intersting to say the least.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭MeatProduct

Originally posted by Memnoch
    http://www.aljazeera.com/cgi-bin/conspiracy_theory/fullstory.asp?id=80

its one of the most intersting conspiracy theories i've read in a while. I was bored so read it.. wonder what people's thoughts are on this. The parallels between WW2 and the present situation are interesting to say the least..

i think ppl who believe or may believe of a few elite really running the show behind the scenes, this is very intersting to say the least.
    I've been reading this sort of thing a lot. I'm am convinced that the elite structure is there. It's scary stuff too. They don't care for human life.

Nick

EDIT: Anyone interested in this shoudl do a search for "global elite". There's a wealth of information on it. Just click here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Rock Climber

Originally posted by daveirl

Come on!
    Agreed.
    Posting quasi beliefs in this sort of nonsense, only serves to devalue the merit of opinions expressed by those prepared to give it credence, on other topics here, in my humble opinion.
    Mills and Boon anyone:rolleyes:

Come on! I got blasted for saying that I believe that the US isn't deliberately killing civilians and you guys believe that there is a new world order trying to start WWWIII based entirely on on Al Jazeera Op-Ed piece and a google search.
    Sorry, where did I say I based my beliefs entirely on Al Jazeera. It's clear the world media is owned only by a few men, ask yourself why that would be.

Nick

EDIT: Dave, if you are going to misrepresent I suggest, for your sake, that you at least try and make an attempt to be accurate, the above makes you look rather bad.

Clearly it's a plan set up by our lizard overlords.
    Thanks for the link ;) Have you read any of those books? Lookings interesting, I might give a few of them a read. Any chance of a summary of the books or are you preaching about something you know nothing about?

I really don't understand why people get so upset when they hear conspiracy, why is it not possible? The evidence is there to support it. The US administration is a big red herring.

Maybe this isn't the best forum for this subject, it might be best if it got moved to a more appropriate forum.

Nick

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

I've only read David Icke while waiting for someone in a bookshop. I was tempted to buy it because it was so crazy and out there. Good for a laugh.
    I've just bought a copy of : Alice in Wonderland and the World Trade Center Disaster

It's looks good already to be honest but I will be taking it with a pinch of salt. I'll let you know what I think of it when I'm finished it tomorrow. I have seen no mention of lizards in it though.

Nick

PS: Thanks for the suggestion, any other book recommendations?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭Memnoch

Clearly it's a plan set up by our lizard overlords. :rolleyes:

Come on! I got blasted for saying that I believe that the US isn't deliberately killing civilians and you guys believe that there is a new world order trying to start WWWIII based entirely on on Al Jazeera Op-Ed piece and a google search.

ah yes...

perhaps read my post... I said it was just an interesting conspiracy theory to read...

didn't say it was true, or anything... and actually if you check the link it isn't an al-jazeera story its from conspiracytheories.com or some such website, and is posted as a conspiracy theory...
    many people on here seem to FAIL to be able to grasp the simple concept....
    that conspiracy theories are just that theories, some more credible than others. I just thought it would make an interesting read for those interested in politics, so maybe you should take it as that, an intersting read and stop being so anal

Originally posted by Rock Climber
    Agreed.
    Posting quasi beliefs in this sort of nonsense, only serves to devalue the merit of opinions expressed by those prepared to give it credence, on other topics here, in my humble opinion.
    Mills and Boon anyone:rolleyes:

you sir recieve the award for the most anality in a post.

really.. its a conspiracy theory, no one is saying that its a fact (i certainly am not), but it makes for an intersting read. At the end of the day believe what you will, but stop talking things like this so seriously.. its like your looking for things to attack

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭Zaphod B

Personally I have nothing against conspiracy theories, they can often be interesting, but when the first words I see are "Satanic cabal" it's hard to keep a straight face. This isn't interesting, it's silly. To me it look more than anything like it's been written by someone as some kind of joke in an attempt to discredit more sensible theories. Which is a conspiracy theory in itself :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭shotamoose

That's got to be one of the least interesting conspiracy theories I've ever read. It's not even well argued or consistent. And it looks like a warmed up version of the old 'a global Jewish elite is running world affairs' bollocks. Who does he identify as the elite? Well, he's too sensible to reveal all, but he does let slip that 'Zionists and oil cartels' are part of the 'satanic cabal' in charge.

Originally posted by Zaphod B
    Personally I have nothing against conspiracy theories, they can often be interesting, but when the first words I see are "Satanic cabal" it's hard to keep a straight face. This isn't interesting, it's silly. To me it look more than anything like it's been written by someone as some kind of joke in an attempt to discredit more sensible theories. Which is a conspiracy theory in itself :D

i personally found the comparisons between the present situation and world war II to be quite interesting :)

Advertisement