Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Patches 1.5 & 1.6

Options
  • 12-04-2004 12:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭

Due to my illness (Nobroadbanditis), i havent been able to download these patches :( . Would any kind soul be willing to send them to me on a disc or somthing of the sort?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

yeah i'll sort that out just check i have em

data

edit:
    i have BF1942Patch1.5.16 143mb which i think is the 1.5patch and battlefield_1942_patch_v1.5-v1.6.19 145mb which i think is the 1.5 to 1.6 patch

your if ya want em just pm or from wizzard its all good

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

Yeah, sure. I just downloaded the 247mb patch myself last night. PM me your address and I'll send it on to you.

BTW, this should really go in the File Exchange forum. Community->Public->File Exchange :D
    Also are there any other patches you need as I'd rather use the whole CD.

<edit> OR data can give it to you</edit>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

I dont mind which one of you wants to send it (flip a coin perhaps), but i thank you both for offering to send me the patches. Come to think of it, do you by anychance have the COD 1.3 patch? Thanks for your help once again.

COD v1.3 final patch is it? i'll pull it down now and burn the three files if thats ok with wizzard (otherwise i prepose a fight to the death using fish), just pm me you address stormfox and i'll sort it out

cheers

data

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Lads just to let yas know new 1.4 for COD is coming next week.

• Advertisement

Ah crap, would it be alright data if you held off a bit until the 1.4 patch comes out, cuz id feel like a bit of a knob asking for another CD just after you had sent me one.

works for me just give me a shout when ya need it

data

Sound as a pound, ill send you PM when the time comes. :D

Advertisement