Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Outlandish

• 12-04-2004 1:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭

Bread and Barrels of water - one of my favourite albums from last year. I really like these guys. I think they're Danish Arabs who rap in mostly English and Arabic. If I were to describe they're sound I'd say Dilated Peoples-esque but I think these guys are way better. Anyone listen to them?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Afaik one is South American and some of their songs are definatley in Spanish.
    I always thought they were from England though.

Anyway, I've only heard two or three of their songs. Aisha (Aicha? sp?) is a really good song. I can't really remember the others.

They're good alright, I wouldn't say better than Dilated Peoples, I don't think they really compare though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭johnor

I saw them on tv doing a gig in norway or sweden or something, thought they were from that area...i dunno one is south american alright tho..

john

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭echomadman

That Aisha track is a remix of a huge arabic hit by a guy called Khaled, odd hearing it re-done, I'm used to teh original (it's my sisters name, so it gets played a lot in the mothers house)

The original is a pretty good track too,

Advertisement