Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Villa V Chelsea (scores)

• 12-04-2004 5:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭

What a great performance by the Villa, great drive and determination.

Villa could have lied down and rolled over after Crespo's goal but instead they showed great character.

A great young side missing their star player (Angel) showed they are making great strides and with some good additions Villa should be able to become a regular top 6 side.

David O'Leary for Manager of the year (after Wenger of course), 3 great signings with very little money.

Go on the Villa

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

topic is misleading

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Originally posted by bazH
    topic is misleading

Why???

I'm discussing the game today and then make a few general points on the team after todays performance.

If you have a problem report it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

its misleading because it says (scores)
    It was 3-2 to villa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

villa now have their destiny in their own hands, its up to us if we make the champs league now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Originally posted by Tellox
    its misleading because it says (scores)
    It was 3-2 to villa.

I just meant that the thread may contain them, incase ppl wanted to wait for the premiership tonight etc.

But thanks for the nitpicking:D

I don't think we will get 4 or 5th but as long as we finish above the blues, I'l be happy

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

G'wan the Villa,

Great performance today, well deserved win.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

Well done Villa, they played v well Barry was superb but everyone put in 100%. Chels weren't at the races at all today but thats football.

Advertisement