Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whipping Boy B-sides and bootlegs

Options
  • 12-04-2004 7:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭

Peral played whipping boy's cover of suspisious minds on her cover show today somebody texted in lookin to find it.
    You can download all of their b-sides,a live gig in the red box and their 1st and 3rd albums from this site.
    http://www.gamerseurope.com/whippingboy/index.htm
    apoligy if somebody has posted it before
    I would give credit to the person who gave it to me in the chatroom but cant remember who it was could have been rob.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭ilovehoovering

thanks for the link! went into hmv the other day and Heartworm was playing :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Pearl

After I played the Phillo version of "When we were young" quite a few people texted in looking for it, and now it's here for download! It's basically Fergal reciting a poem by Phil Lynott over the music of "When we were young".

Thanks for posting link!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Howard the Duck

every song i try to download from that site seems to be called "server has internal error" and i don't really like that song :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

strange it works for me try again if it doesnt work pm me and ill burn you a copy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭McGonagles

Originally posted by Howard the Duck
    every song i try to download from that site seems to be called "server has internal error" and i don't really like that song :(

I got a lot of 404's aswell.
    Will try tomorrow and see if my luck improves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭buzzerbuckley

great band,full of energy unlike most of the living dead bands knocking around.We sure could do with a few more like em round here......:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Pearl

Not to mention a highly attractive lead singer...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭smoke

Originally posted by DerekD Goldfish
    Peral played whipping boy's cover of suspisious minds on her cover show today ...

Thanks for that. They're a great band.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭McGonagles

Originally posted by McGonagles
    I got a lot of 404's aswell.
    Will try tomorrow and see if my luck improves.

Tried it again, still only 15 MP3's download OK.

There are 2 different servers linked to, and only the one with no
    hyphen in its name had any success. I will try getting the files from
    the "wrong" server, just incase they got moved.

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭sirpsycho

most of them dont seem to work, i'm getting lotsa 404s too. will they be back up again??

• Advertisement
Advertisement