Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

C+C unansweared question...need help!

Options
  • 12-04-2004 8:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭

sorry...i needed an answear to this a.s.a.p and the stratedy section didnt give me any reply...so ill have to post it here...

just wanted to try and start playing online in C+C Zero Hour....i got the patch download....then it went onto the.......insert your email nickname and password section...when i went into the muliplayer option....

the thing is.......is that where you setup an account?....i know this sounds kinda stupid because im extremely literate with games but...i put in my email in and do you make up a nickname an password??...or do you have to recieve that from somewhere else??...
    i put my email in...and made up a nickname and password....but it said your password is incorrect!!!.....even though i was pressing....CREATE ACCOUNT!!!...to me it makes no sense.....can anyone help me here??...thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Yeah thats where you sign up for generals online.go to the create account and fill in the relative info then go to the login screen and fill in ur nick/age/password and thats it.
    :)

CombatCow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭Teddi

i dont want to come across looking stupid....but wher do you sign up for an account???........at EA's home website??......you obviously dont start off an account directly in the game....do you?........lol........sorry...just i dont feel like you answeared my question fully.....this has been buggin me big time ....cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

IN that screen (where u put email and nick and stuff in ) you hit create account ;)

I went to create account and it said that i have to be 13 to play online...WTF???
    uhhh....this is drivin me banana's!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

can you not just say ok to that?

• Advertisement

You have to enter your dob at the right hand side.
    You have to be 13 to sign up as youngsters under the age of 13 aren't allowed create accounts* by us or international law. Not sure which :p

*aren't allowed give personal details

yea...i say ok to that but nothing happens.....either i fill out the whole thing and then i press...create account and then it says your PASSWORD is incorrect??...what??....im making one up for fck sake....how do they know its wrong??.....im 20.....not bloody 13......errgh!

right then i dunno im afraid.

I suggest contacting EA tho i imagine that will be an effort in futility

Advertisement