Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cancelling a payment on a credit card?

• 12-04-2004 11:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭

I want to cancel an oder I have with pc-look.com as they have ignored my emails totally apart from my very first one saying "if your package is not there by friday 2'nd April. Contact us again." I did. 5 ****ing time and they have not responded.

So now I want to cancel my payment to these cocks.

Anyone know how to go about doing it? I heard its possible. I assume you just call the bank? :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭alleepally

Yep, the bank is your first port of call but if it's a "lost in the post" situation I don't know if they would cover you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Unexpected

Well since the cocks will not even respond to me, I can not say what it is so I will just have to act like that.

Do I call my branch or 365 or who?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Originally posted by Unexpected
    Well since the cocks will not even respond to me, I can not say what it is so I will just have to act like that.

Do I call my branch or 365 or who?

Contact the number on the rear of your credit card. That will get you through to your banks credit card centre.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rob1891

Call your credit card company. I doubt they will do anything for you until 30 days are up at which point they may put the money back on the card (though given the postal strike they might not). They won't do anything before the 30 days are up as that is the grace given to the shop you are buying from.

If you want to cancel the order you'll have to do that through the shop.

Advertisement