Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Pixies play their first show in 12 years today

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭dross

**** yeah man

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

WHOOOO !!! wish I could watch it live !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 nobby79

Oh but you can and the sound is awesome

http://www.pixiesmusic.com/forum/index.php?showforum=3

You may have to register on this message board to get access to theclips on the live section. Looks like they are as tight a band as ever and that Brixton and Phoenix pk will be summery bliss.

Hmmm , I get an error everytime... Would love to see them , they up anywhere else ? or can someone stick them up on their web space or somthing ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

There's a few audio recordings of the gig on Sup*nova.

You get an error as you have to register on this message board to get access to theclips on the live section. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

The gigs have made their way onto the filesharing networks. They sound fantastic, really tight - though Frank did mix up the words on Here Comes Your Man! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Yeah, I've been downloading their recent shows, amazing to say the least. Really really looking foward to seeing them this summer now.

Originally posted by nobby79
    You get an error as you have to register on this message board to get access to theclips on the live section. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: yourself. I have registered

• Advertisement
Advertisement