Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

20 Bulls Each Record Release

• 13-04-2004 10:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

20 Bulls Each will be releasing an E.P around Mid June (Hopefully)

The CD will have 6 Tracks including

Make Your Stand

Out To Get Me

No Choices

Soapbox Growler

ICON

Seperates

Price will be about €5 and it will be available from the usual Dirty Stores you'd get yer Punk/Hardcore **** from . (Store list coming soon)

Throw your eye on www.20bullseach.com for more news

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

good on ye man, hope it goes well for you.

will there be a few gigs to honor it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Indeed. Good luck with it. Perhaps a launch night will be in order?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

We are gonna have a launch night around mid june. the record wont be available until the night of the launch, so you can buy em that night ( €6 in with a Free CD) or the day after for a fiver each.
    Places Like
    Mero's (Secret Book and Record store)
    Sound Cellar
    Road Records
    etc
    will be stocking the CD. Its DIY so its gonna be CDR but good CDR, We are having CDs especially printed up for this so they wont be TDK or Maxell jobbys.
    Will have a decent booklet and stuff too

We are organising gigs all over the place at the moment to promote it, so if anyone can help land us another gig we would be gratefull

gar
    20BE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Deadstar

What sort of music are 20 Bulls Each? I like the name anyways:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Deadstar

The South Park pic is really cute!!!:D :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

Ah nice one.
    I downloaded some of your songs, my favourites is the number something, really good :) (Y)
    I also gigged withcha before, DropOut rattle your memory?

20 Bulls Each are a Hardcore band. Kind of a Punk Mixed with Metal deal. hard to describe. There are MP3's on the site, but they dont do us any justice as to our current sound. If anyone out there listens to bands like "Sick Of It All", "Agnostic Front", "Madball" its a kind of NYC Hardcore style fused with Punk Elements of Pennywise and Misfits. Its Very heavy in a lot of parts but still has melody and a tune. Can be damn catchy too :p

I do indeed gigging with Dropout , :)

Advertisement