Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Linking Gamertag with .NET Passport

Options
  • 13-04-2004 11:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭

I sent this to X-Box Support today, anyone that is having the same prob please do likewise. The Email address supxbxen@microsoft.com

Hi,

I am a resident of the Republic Of Ireland and as such have no post code; as such I am unable to link my Gamer Tag To my .NET Passport. When entering the information into the web form post code is a required field. On ringing customer support I found that there is no data present in the post code field on your system.

This had been an issue now for some time and it seems like you are doing nothing to sort it out. There are two very obvious solutions I see:

1. Change the post code field to an field that is not required to proceed with the registration process for Irish users.

2. Put in a standard post code for all Irish users such as IRL1 1IR and then allow them to enter this into the field for postcodes.

This is an issue that is affecting a lot of my friends online and offline and I feel us the Irish Gamer are not getting the full service we deserve.

Thanking you,

Advertisement