Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

plastic donkey dvd

Options
  • 13-04-2004 12:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

hey kids,

ive started a new DVD fanzine for the dublin music scene. It now available downstairs in road records for €5 and from me (walshaj@tcd.ie).. issue one in addition to plastic donkey features two videos from the dudley corporation.

heres the info:

LAYER 1 of plastic donkey is released on April 13th
    •It is limited to 50 numbered copies (running time 40min).
    •Features the truly unique ‘World Indie School Top 5’, with this issue’s contribution from Chromatics (seattle).
    •Records from Viki (detriot), Popular Shapes (sf) and Liars (ny) are put through the plastic grinder.

Interviews/live music with:
    (a) Keith Moss (recorded in S.M.I.L.E. records on its last day).
    (b) Strangleberries (abomination records).

FORMAT: DVD-R (Playable all modern standalone DVD players, PS2 and PC-DVD Roms)

thanks a lot,
    The Party Kids

poster_final.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Amy-UK

wow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭ozone6280

how much can we order it online

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 stacy

hey,

if anyone non dublin wants a copy just email me and we can work something out. i get free post so its still just €5...

anyone in dublin, it will be on sale at strangleberries record launch gig on thursday night in parnell mooney's (doors 8pm). (strangleberries feature the infamous paul o'rielly on drums) and keith moss is doing a set aswell. there are free copies of plastic donkey to the first ten people.

if anyone buys it feedback woudl be good, im hoping to make any future ones a lot better.

thanks
    xx

one more thing.. you can download a strangleberries track from here:

http://www.maths.tcd.ie/~aron/Strangleberries_PenisMightier_etc.wma

only five copies of the first dvd left in road records. ive a couple too, but after that they're gone :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement