Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Divorce

• 13-04-2004 12:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭

A judge was interviewing a woman about her pending divorce. He sat her down in his office and asked, "Now, what are your grounds?"

She replied, "About two acres, and a nice little house in the middle and a stream running by."

"No," he said, "I mean what is the foundation of this case?" "It's made of concrete, brick and mortar," she responded.

"I mean," he said, "What are your relations like?" The woman said, "I have an aunt and an uncle living here in town, and my husband's parents."

Becoming frustrated, the judge said, "Do you have a real grudge?" "No," she replied, "Just a two-car carport."

"Ma'am," he tried again, "Is there fidelity in your marriage?" "Well, both my son and daughter have stereos," she replied. "Though we don't really like that noise they call music."

The judge sighed. "Ma'am, does your husband ever beat you up?" "Yes," she responded, "About three times a week he gets up before me and makes breakfast."

Finally, in frustration, the judge asked, "Lady, why do you want a divorce?"

"Oh, I don't want a divorce," she replied. "I never wanted one. My husband does. He said he can't communicate with me!!!"

Comments

Advertisement