Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clicksilver Contract..A Way Out?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

Its like theres a giant switch in UTV headquaters that reads "Press here to fcuk over everybody" and some bastard comes along every evening at around 9 pm and does the unthinkable!!! Look whats happening to me, im goin crazy!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭jonski

Is there any UTV customers that have it good atm ? Please post if you have .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭PcP

Nope. Nations Cup starts next week and I'm pinging 200 to Jolt. Sick of it at this stage :mad:

totally OT , but what game ?

I got dropped from our cup team because of it , but it wasn't NC , just open .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 142 ✭✭Morgoth

Originally posted by jonski
    Is there any UTV customers that have it good atm ? Please post if you have .

Nope. Even on ISDN, it's rubbish for the last week (I'm the ISDN user that posts now and then to the support group). I'm gonna switch to IOL I think, might send my cancellation to UTV this evening. Shame about the extra fiver a month for the flat rate with IOL but come on, when UTV's pings are 30ms higher ANYWAY and then we get this 200ms-once-the-clock-hits-8pm every night, I don't see any option.

Thankfully the flat rate min contract is only 3 months which has come and gone for me. :P

Altho the IOL one is a 12 month. ;/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭PcP

Its Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory Jon. Sorry to hear you got dropped from the open cup team, bad luck mate :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭kin9pin

Originally posted by TheGreatOne
    Its like theres a giant switch in UTV headquaters that reads "Press here to fcuk over everybody" and some bastard comes along every evening at around 9 pm and does the unthinkable!!! Look whats happening to me, im goin crazy!!

Check out the pings from last night. Looks like they flick the switch back after midnight :( Of course, we could always give up our jobs and only go online at 2AM!!
    Oh, right click and save attachment then open it up from your local drive. Keeps the formatting then.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Originally posted by kin9pin
    Check out the pings from last night. Looks like they flick the switch back after midnight :( Of course, we could always give up our jobs and only go online at 2AM!!

Yep! UTV the BB ISP for shift workers!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 916 ✭✭✭Páid

I disabled the proxy server this evening, don't know if it had anything to do with it but my pings on BF1942 are 110 to uk servers. During a short game it dropped as low as 45.

9:30 and pings still holding . @ warp factor 9.4 now capin , she can ne take anymore

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭kin9pin

been pinging jolt every 15mins all day and it's still a steady 40-45. Also downloading a file from irishbroadband.ie and it's still at 400kbps+
    Still won't be convinced until it's like this all weekend though!

Advertisement