Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Requires good home - Albino Male 3 Week Old Guinea Pig

• 13-04-2004 3:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 845 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

My G.P. gave birth to 2 pups recently a female ( which we are keeping ) and an cute highly friendly albino male.

I am looking to organise a good home for him in the next week. Negotiable price.

Anybody interested let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

post a pic????

A mystery of life that Cavies are Sows and Boars when Adult and pups when small.

I'm not in market myself as we have 3 Boars and 5 Sows. SEPARATELY housed!

(They can't tunnel on Concrete floor, but moving to grass soon).

If you haven't got a GP, you are seriously missining out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 845 ✭✭✭V1llianous

As requested some pics of the little chap who will leave the mammy on Saturday.

syd1.jpg

syd2.jpg

syd3.jpg

Sydney has now gone to the pet shop and is looking for a new home from there !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

I KNEW it!!!!!! He's in Wacker's on Parnell Street isn't he!!!
    How much did they give u for him, out of interest? Just wonderin how much profit pet shops make on animals.

He's not actually - he is / was in the Orchard in Celbridge.

I know what you mean though I was in Wackers at lunch time and saw his doppleganger :p

AFAIK the general rule for animals to pet shops is half of what they will make.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

I used to breed rabbits and Wackers offered £5 per. Used to be well worth it, I wonder if there is a big trade these days?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

We stopped breeding GPs as the mother's condition was bad for our nerves (one died and another had caesarian).

Also we worried if the piggies would be wise enough in their choice of owner.

*NO-ONE* picks a cavy. They use mind control and pick a passing human to supply all their little wants.

The shops here pay / charge similar. But they want more for larger ones as they have had to feed them longer. The older they are from shop the more they need a good home, yet the more work it is to earn their trust.

Advertisement